Everything about us is ‘alive’ with a vibrational frequency. Every thought, every emotion, every cell, every organ… everything that makes up ‘us’ is basically different vibrations clustered together. The chakras are the energy centers through which energy moves. When the chakras are open, everything is in balance and harmony. Chakra frequencies and colors correspond to various areas of your life. When chakra frequency is disrupted, we are out of tune, and things start to go awry spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
THE HEART CHAKRA strongly influences the ability to give and receive love in a healthy way. Also influences our ability to cope with the sadness of betrayals or losing a loved one due to breakup, abandonment or death. Balancing with aromatherapy might aid in healing the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of the self.
Sanskrit name: ANAHATA
Area: Center of Chest
Zodiac Sign: Taurus & Libra
Crystal: Rose Quartz / Aventurine
Colors: Light pink / Green
Frequency: 639 Hz
Too Open: Possessive, loves with conditions, punishes emotionally, overly dramatic
Blocked: Fears rejections, loves too much, feels unworthy to receive love, self-pitying
Balanced: Compassion, loves unconditionally, forgiveness, nurturing, acceptance, self love.
Affirmation: The love I feel for all living things & myself is unconditional. I am grateful for all the love that I give and receive. All past hurt I release into the hands of love.
Essential oils: Lavender, Ylang- Ylang, Bergamot, and Rose Absolute
ROSE QUARTZ: The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness by lowering stress and tension in the heart. Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment of others, and allows healing of heart issues associated with holding on to such negative emotions. It opens the heart to give and receive love from all kinds.
Bottle size 1 dram = 4ml, crystal and informational card are included
HOW TO USE:
- Doing palm inhalation by pouring out 1 drop into palm of hand, rub together, keep away from eyes, inhale deeply 10 times, and then exhale completely.
- Add a few drops of desired chakra essential oil to an aromatherapy necklace or bracelet to help balance your chakra throughout the day.
- Add 2-4 drops of Chakra essential oil into 5 drops of unscented carrier oil, then massage into pressure points to combat imbalances.
- Diffuse into small space during yoga or meditation to bring awareness and connection to one-self and the chakra you are working on.
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS are used in all our aromatherapy. That's why they are considered natural, plant-based, never tested on animals, and are free of fragrances, synthetics, alcohols, preservatives, or any other fillers.
- WE ARE ECO-FRIENDLY WE PACKAGE IN A GLASS CONTAINER vs. PLASTIC. The proper way to store any aromatherapy product is in a glass container, placed in a cool place, and away from direct sun light to keep preservation. While plastic containers can break down over time due to the strength of the oils causing leaks and to dry out. Glass, is among the most recyclable materials on the planet – 100 percent recyclable, in fact. Which is probably why 80 percent of all recovered glass bottles are made into new glass bottles.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA with globally sourced ingredients. Our products are NATURAL, SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE because you feel results, they are easy to use and ready on the go. They last between 3-6 months. Perfect size to take while traveling, on your purse, book bag or work bag.
- WE GUARANTEE mood change, clam the senses, stimulate powerful mental response due to the essential oil properties, and a life experience with our aromatherapy
Never use essential oils undiluted. Do not ingest. Keep away from children. Consult a Doctor if pregnant. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.