Maybe effective for symptoms like a runny, stuffy, or itchy nose. It may temporarily relieve sneezing and watery eyes, and can be highly effective in calming symptoms of nasal congestion due to a cold, allergies, asthma or sinus infections. Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and rosemary essential oils will open your airways, release the pressure of the face, and give a sense of ease to your breathing conditions. This inhaler has a cooling effect of herbal mint infused with the salt that evaporates into the lungs, reduce a sinus congestion and calm a respiratory problem. The Himalayan Pink Salt crystals provide mineral fresh air with natural moisture that is toxin free, and best of all is preserved with organic cotton ball.
Himalayan Pink Salt is a pure mined salt derived from ancient sea salt deposits and believed to be the purest form of salt available, one of the best to use in Alternative Medicine products. It is hand-mined, hand-washed, and minimally processed which means its not polluted with the heavy metals and industrial toxins of today. As you breathe it, your lungs absorb the natural mineral air and salt particles moisture that can provide relief when you breathe pure HIMALAYAN PINK SALT AIR combined with our Plant Based essential oils. This is a 100% natural holistic remedy in a handy inhaler form.
If you can’t make it to the ocean, and you live in the city breathing the conditions that occur from living in a densely populated & polluted areas, and wish to breathe clear & fresh air, then you have a much more convenient option by getting your very own Himalayan Pink Salt Inhaler.
HOW TO USE THIS INHALER:
It is recommended when using it to inhale deeply 10 times, exhale slowly & completely in order to receive the aromatherapy essence, or tap the organic cotton with fingers, then rub them together and inhale. Repeat as needed through out the day, recap tightly. To replenish when dry, flip upside down for 1 min.
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS are used in our inhalers. Then we apply them into raw Himalayan salt crystals, tucked in a glass container that absorbs & preserves the oil, and it is safely sealed with an organic cotton ball allowing the properties of the aromatherapy to be inhaled through it. Once inhaled, the essence and fine salt particles are absorb into your lungs, drawing in moister that help release and amplifying your breathing.
- NON BLEACHED ORGANIC COTTON is what we use vs. others who do not specify where their cotton wick comes from. Usually it is loaded with pesticides during production that once you inhale the aromatherapy you most likely are inhaling those chemicals that can harsh your breathing and cause the nostrils to itch.
- WE ARE ECO-FRIENDLY WE PACKAGE IN A GLASS CONTAINER vs. PLASTIC. Glass is among the most recyclable materials on the planet – 100 percent recyclable, in fact. Which is probably why 80 percent of all recovered glass bottles are made into new glass bottles. Why does this matter? Because every 10 percent increase in recycled glass results in a 5 percent decrease in emissions and a 3 percent decrease in energy consumption. And now that times have changed, today’s customers are more aware of what goes into the earth, their products, and their bodies than ever before. Glass, with all of its eco-friendly attributes, is more than just a package, it’s a motivating force when it comes to creating and sustaining brand loyalty. Besides, the proper way to storage any aromatherapy product is in a glass container, placed in a cool place, and away from direct sun light to keep preservation. While plastic containers can break down over time due to the strength of the oils causing leaks and dry out.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA with globally sourced ingredients. Our inhaler is NATURAL, SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE because you feel a difference, it is easy to use on the go, and lasts between 3-6 months. Perfect size to take while traveling, on your purse, book bag or work bag.
- WE GUARANTEE mood change, clam the senses, stimulate powerful mental response due to the aromatherapy properties, and a life experience with our Himalayan Salt Inhalers